Bell-Curve Curl Cream keeps curls in shape. The first step in a curly hair-styling routine, this plant-based cream provides excellent curl memory, frizz control, and weightless hold that lasts all day—and into the next. Get your curls on from loose, wavy, wavy bordering on curly or well-defined, springy and more.
Signature Scent: Enjoy calming, uplifting, and grounding benefits for the senses with certified organic essential oils and flavors, including geranium, jasmine, mandarin peel, bergamot, vetiver root, and may change fruit.
- Provides curl control and definition
- Adds a weightless hold
- Controls static and protects against environmental pollutants
- Infuses smoothness, softness, and shine
Aloe Juice Extract from a desert-growing succulent plant; beneficial vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and natural sugars, all of which are known to reduce inflammation. Extract from a desert-growing succulent plant; beneficial vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and natural sugars, all of which are known to reduce inflammation.
Galactoarabinan (Larch Tree Resin) is a highly functional polysaccharide extracted from already-harvested North American Larch trees which grow in abundance in the Northwest United States. It’s bio-available, so has a highly beneficial interaction with skin cells, and is biodegradable. This patent-pending technology has natural film-forming properties to assist with style memory. On the skin, it works to enhance the skin’s moisture barrier function.
Organic Safflower Seed Oil is a flavorless and colorless oil from the safflower seed, high in monounsaturated fatty acid. Light oil is easily absorbed into the hair and skin, providing nourishment. Hydrates the scalp and hair.
Coconut Oil is produced in the shredding/squeezing of the coconut kernel. Commonly used in cooking and in cosmetics rich in lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid and a great source of medium-chain fatty acids (medium-chain triglycerides). Helps to moisturize and soothe dry skin.Full ingredients:
- Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat. (Grain Alcohol) or Alcohol1,2, Glyceryl Stearate or Glyceryl Stearate SE, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil1, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder1, Sucrose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Galactoarabinan, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Pullulan, Aroma 1,3, Cetearyl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, PVP, Polyquaternium-55, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral4, Citronellol4, Geraniol4, Limonene4, Linalool4, Tocopherol
An Important Note: Ingredients may change. For the most current ingredient list, please check your packaging. Any slight variation in the aspect of the product is due to the natural raw materials in the formula and does not affect the quality.
How To Use:
- Work a dime-sized amount into palms and apply to wet hair.
- Use on dry hair to create texture, control frizz, and separate curls.
- Apply a small amount on dry hair to create ribbon locks with the thumb and index finger for definition.
- Create modern pin curls or roller sets with this flexible styling foundation that promotes styling and curl memory.